Our PA are now in the run up to our biggest day of the year, the Family Fun Day 2019 and there are many ways that they need your help to make the day a success:
- Buy your tickets for It’s A Knockout – The early bird offer of £10 has been extended until 22nd June. Sessions available - 11.30am-2pm or 2pm-4.30pm. The minimum age is school Year 3 and teams will be in age groups for under 18s. If you wish to be in a team with particular friends please name them during the checkout process and we'll do our best to put you together. Parent\Teacher teams welcome and entry for spectators is free. http://buytickets.at/stolavesparentsassociation/255179
- Volunteer – Any amount of time you can spare is appreciated - Morning\Afternoon or the full day. Do you have a preference of stall that you’d like with friends or why not run a whole stall with your class? It’s a great opportunity to socialise with the other parents in your class and we already have all the equipment needed. Email email@example.com to volunteer or find out more.
- International Food Stall – We would like donations of food from all different countries to showcase the diversity of our school community. If you are able to donate food, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th July 2019, detailing dish, ingredients and quantity you can provide (dishes can serve from 10 – 100!)
- Cakes – If you prefer to get baking, we would appreciate any type of cake (labelled with allergens and not containing nuts). Simply bring along to the Refreshments Stall at the Fun Day.
- Non-Uniform Day – The school has agreed to allow students to forego wearing uniform in exchange for a £2 donation to the PA on Friday 5th July. Money to be handed to the form tutor.
- Raffle Tickets – The Grand PA Summer Raffle has gone online. Tickets are available now for £1 each, with great prizes to be won including Gym Membership, Fortnum and Mason Hamper, Family Days Out and much more! Please buy as many tickets as you can and help us to raise important funds for the school and its pupils. For more details and to purchase tickets please visit http://buytickets.at/stolavesparentsassociation/266754. In addition, our top raffle prize donor, Anytime Fitness Orpington, has a special offer just for St. Olave’s parents. Please see attached letter for details.
The Fun Day is a great day out for adults and children alike and also a great day to socialize with other parents at the school. The more people that come along, the better the atmosphere and the more fun it will be!
Thank-you in advance for your continued support - PLEASE SEE OUR e-BROCHURE!
St. Olave’s Parents’ Association