University Offers Update:Current total for Oxbridge + Medicine Offers received is now a staggering 74. Our congratulations to all students for all offers received. We wish you well as you await your examination results

Frequently Asked Questions - In Year Vacancies

Who do I apply to?

Applications for an "in-year" vacancy must be made via your Local Authority (ie. the Authority you pay your Council Tax to).

My Son/Daughter is currently Year 12, can I apply for an in-year vacancy for the Sixth Form?

No. Due to the courses offered, over the two years of Sixth Form, in-year vacancies are not possible.