Wellbeing - additional resources
Some further websites relating to Wellbeing that you may find useful:
- Young Minds – information and support on mental health for students and parents https://youngminds.org.uk/
- MindEd – sign up for free information and support on mental health for students and parents https://www.minded.org.uk/
- Befrienders Worldwide – international charity to provide information and support on mental health https://www.befrienders.org/
- Charlie Waller -
- Cyberbullying - Advice for parents and carers on cyberbullying - the downloadable document below provides advice and information about how they can protect their child from cyberbullying and how to tackle it if it happens.
- Stress Awareness Month - Anxiety UK is a national registered charity formed in 1970 by someone living with agoraphobia, for those affected by anxiety, stress and anxiety based depression. The following links offers guidance and advice: https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/class/stress-awareness-month/